Since 1991 Capital Advisors, Ltd. has been dedicated to the Financial Planning Process, helping successful individuals achieve perspective with vision and discipline while reaching consensus amongst their other advisors. The result is a fully integrated and comprehensive look at a client’s financial affairs, well-defined objectives, and mutually agreed upon plans leading to foreseeable, more successful outcomes.
This is accomplished in a cost effective, fee-based, open architecture and transparent fashion with completely independent objectivity. Our proprietary, customized CFM Horizon™ – Financial Road Map allows us to create a visually straightforward blueprint that uncovers opportunities, optimizes resources, and results in an integrated and logical financial road map. This forward-looking perspective brings clarity to the numerous components that make up an individual’s financial life and provides a sound basis for investment, estate, retirement, and tax planning.
Over 230 years of cumulative experience with an average tenure of 16 years, and a total of 20 industry credentials including:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ PROFESSIONALS
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor (APMA®)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP®)
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (CMFC®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Founded in 1991 as an independent, privately owned wealth management firm.
- Dedicated to the Financial Planning Process, providing clients a fully integrated and comprehensive view of their financial affairs.
- Our team has over 230 cumulative years of experience in the wealth management industry, an average tenure at the firm of over 16 years.
- Firm members hold 20 professional and industry credentials.
- We are fiduciaries. Fiduciary duty carries with it the highest standard of care defined by the law.
- Our proprietary, customized financial pro forma, CFM Horizon™ - Financial Road Map gives clients a top down view of their financial affairs.