- Ohio Society Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Chartered Financial Analysts Institute (CFAI)
- Society of Financial Service Professionals TM
- Financial Services Institute
- Past Member: Advisor Council for Lincoln Investment
- Estate Planning Council of Cleveland
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- FINRA Series 7, 24, 63, and 65 Registrations
- Masters of Accounting & Financial Information from Cleveland State University
- Worked in both audit and consulting at Ernst and Young (formerly Ernst and Whinney)
"Trust comes first."
With over 35 years of financial planning, investment and wealth management experience, Mark knows that trust is essential to every client relationship, and it’s a component he never takes for granted. As a Managing Director at Capital Advisors, Mark advises an incredibly diverse client base –from closely held business owners to entertainment industry leaders – on financial planning, investment, and estate planning issues. Clients value his methodical approach, which is born from his background as a CPA, where attention to detail is essential.
"No two situations are ever the same."
Mark’s dedication to his clients comes through in the rapport he establishes from day one. He is known for his well-thought-out planning and the way he communicates these plans simply with his clients. His approach and relationships are also why most of his clients come to him via referral – and much of his client base has been with him his entire career. Mark takes all of his clients’ financial situations personally, with a sense of responsibility for their long-term financial wellbeing.
"This business is fluid and ever changing."
To remain on the cutting edge of the wealth management industry and service a diverse clientele, Mark’s approach is to stay at the forefront of financial trends. Learning all he can about economic developments, investment products, tax changes and planning opportunities has always been a passion of Mark’s. He started investing personally when he was just a teenager – before he could drive – because he was interested in the world of finance. Turning this early hobby into a career was a given for Mark, and working with clients allows him to share his deep knowledge and experience with others.